miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

Cuestions

My name`s is geraldine arias, my favorite month is november, because it`s my birthday and we celebrate chinitas festivitis, my favorite day of the week is friday, because i go out with my boyfriends my favorite day of the year is 31 dicember. that day i drink soda and eat cake, my birthday it`s on november 18 t was born in Maracaibo, im niniteen years old.



her name is Maria chirinos, her favorite month is may, because it`s her birthday  her favorite day of the week is friday, because she go with her friends, her favorite day of the year is 24 dicember that day she drink soda and eat cake, her birthday it`s on may 24  she was born in maracaibo, she nine years old.

                                                                                               geraldine arias..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario